The P N RAO Legacy
P N RAO was founded in 1923 by the late Pishe Narayan Rao in Bangalore. The firm had humble beginnings in a small store on M G Road, with Shri P N RAO designing garments for officers and ladies of the erstwhile British Empire in the cantonment area. Today, the brand has made an indelible mark with seven stores spread across Bangalore and Chennai, where it has built a reputation of suiting up the cities’ elites. The pillars of P N RAO’s identity are built on a foundation of bespoke suiting, constant innovation and superior quality.